Laughter Yoga and Laughter Coach Training is for Life Coaches, Holistic Therapists and other Therapists who facilitate one-on-one treatments and/or perhaps even smaller groups.
The difference between this training and the Laughter Yoga Leader Training is that the focus is on teaching you the One-On-One Laughter Coaching which in many cases can add value and renewal to your exisiting services and offers.
Our training is accredited by FHT (Federation of Holistic Therapists).
You can read more about the accreditation benefits on Certification and Accreditation.
Course fee: SPECIAL OFFER £950 including
- 2-day Laughter Yoga Leader Training: £225 early bird / £275
- + 5-day Laughter Yoga Teacher Training: £900 early bird / £1,250
- + 1-day Laughter Coach Training Online: £150 early bird / £220
- + courseware and certificates for the various levels of training.
Registration: Please secure your place via the Laughter Coach Training category on UnitedMind Online Shop. You will receive confirmation and details once your full booking has been accepted.
Pre-requisite: Laughter Yoga Teacher is required as well as life or business coach, holistic therapist or therapist, or counsellor is an advantage but not a requirement.
Who is Laughter Coach Training for?
One-On-One Laughter Coaching is ideally suited for anyone who wants to add more laughter and joy to their life, as well as improve self-confidence and communication skills, deal with emotional challenges and other issues of daily life, and as such it is ideal to add to a portfolio of that of a Laughter Yoga Teacher, Life Coaching, Hypnotherapy, Reiki Healing, Massage, Yoga and all other holistic health and healing methods.
The requirements for becoming a Laughter Yoga Coach are
- Step 1 train as Certified Laughter Yoga Leader on the 2-day training https://www.unitedmind.co.uk/training/laughter-yoga-leader/
- Step 2 train as Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher on the 5-day training https://www.unitedmind.co.uk/training/laughter-yoga-teacher/
- Step 3 complete the additional 1-day Laughter Yoga Coach training
During the Laughter Yoga Coach training day you will discover how you can structure your Laughter One-On-One Coaching sessions to suit your clients’ needs and abilities as well as how you can be the best Laughter Coach.
We will cover the structure of the 8-week programme which enables people to learn Laughter Yoga exercises One-On-One and adopt laughter into their life.
Course Content and Materials
What you will get
- Laughter Yoga Coach eManual
- Certificate of Attendance
- the full presentation with lots of useful information
- the 8-week Homework Schedule
- 1 month Telephone Laughter Club subscription
Recommended additional material
- Ho Ho Ha Ha Grounding CD
- Laugn & Dance Party CD
- In order to get the full accreditation the requirement is to work through the 8-week programme for yourself once you have completed the 1-day training and submit your own findings
- Complete and submit one 8-week Laughter Coaching case study
For further details and information about tailored Laughter Yoga programmes for the workplace or information about Laughter Yoga and laughter training please contact us.
- it is highly infectious and could seriously affect your health and happiness
- it is known to cause people to actually enjoy their stress – when applied liberally