Laughter Yoga Leader with the Experts
Train with the Laughter Yoga Master Trainer in the UK and Laughter Ambassador officially appointed by Dr. Madan Kataria, Founder of Laughter Yoga International and the Laughter Yoga Worldwide Movement!
Become a Certified and Accredited Laughter Yoga Leader and help to spread the laughter in social clubs, yoga and fitness studios, senior care facilities, and in the work place.
Course fee: £275 / early £225. Booking early is recommended. Please see dates below.
Registration: Please secure your place via the Laughter Yoga Leader Training category in the UnitedMind Online Shop. You will receive confirmation and details once your full booking has been accepted.
Pre-requisite: Having visited a Laughter Club or participated in a Laughter Workshop is an advantage but not a requirement.
Course Dates and Locations
- St. Albans
Aboyne Lodge School, Etna Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL3 5NL 16-17 Sep 2023, 10am-5pm
Neal’s Yard Training Rooms, 14 Neal’s Yard, London, WC2H 9DP
03-04 Dec 2022, 10am-5pm
04-05 March 2023, 10am-5pm
17-18 June 2023, 10am-5pm
14-15 Oct 2023, 10am-5pm
- Durham / North East
Alington House, 4 North Bailey, Durham, DH1 3ET
18-19 February 2023, 10am-5pm
- Preston / North West
Ascent Business Chambers, 5 Fishergate Court, Preston, PR1 8QF
04-05 May 2023, 10am-5pm
- Your location with minimum 4 participants / organisations minimum 4 participants
Lotte Mikkelsen and UnitedMind have been teaching the course since 2007 and have trained more than 1,800 individuals as well as hundreds of workplace teams.
Our Laughter Yoga Teachers are equally successful and Laughter Yoga is spreading like a wildfire because it has so many benefits and is so easily accessible – you just laugh.
Across the country Lotte teaches together with fellow Laughter Ambassadors and Laughter Yoga Teachers in order to give you an extensive learning experience.
This popular course is ideal for individuals who are looking to expand their set of skills and bring more laughter into their lives and the lives of others.
Or simply learn the Laughter Yoga techniques to add more laughter in your own life.
Our training is accredited by FHT (Federation of Holistic Therapists).
You can read more about the accreditation benefits on Certification and Accreditation.
Who is Laughter Yoga Leader Training for?
The training is ideal for people in the following professions – but is not exclusive to those:
- Recreation activity facilitators
- Yoga teachers and sports coaches
- Occupational therapists and health care professionals
- Psychologists, psychiatrists, and psychotherapists
- Nurses and social workers
- Health care workers and senior care workers
- Professional speakers
- HR and management training professionals
- School teachers
- Entertainment professionals, actors and singers, clowns and comedians
- Marriage and family therapists
- Life coaches and alternative therapists
- Managers, sales managers and team leaders
- Tourism professionals and tour guides
- And finally anyone who wants to add laughter and joy to their live
Furthermore, the course is suitable for companies and organisations wishing to train groups or teams within their organisation, and provide further professional development activites to their staff.
Laughter Yoga Training at times to suit you!
UnitedMind offers the popular Accredited Laughter Yoga Leader Training in the following formats:
- The Flagship and group training:
2-day Laughter Yoga Leader Training which runs from 10am to 5pm in St. Albans, London, Preston, and Durham
- Individual training as one-on-one, private or workplace groups:
2-day or 4-half-day Laughter Yoga Leader Training running on request and always to suit your busy schedule
- Online at scheduled times or at your own convenience:
Online Laughter Leader Training run once a week over 4 weeks or twice a week over two weeks or to suit you
The course comprises of the Laughter Yoga Leader Training as originally outlined by Dr. Madan Kataria, Founder of the Laughter Yoga Movement, and with additional expertise, experience and techniques as taught by Lotte Mikkelsen, Laughter Yoga Master Trainer so the training remains up-to-date and relevant for today and tomorrow.
NB The course content is the same for all Laughter Yoga Leader Training courses.
During the training you will
- discover why there is a real need for Laughter Yoga and how you can share it in your communities
- learn about the history and key people behind the Laughter Yoga Movement
- learn presentation skills for delivering effective Laughter Yoga sessions
- experience and learn indepth about the benefits of having a daily Laughter Yoga practice
- practice and present Laughter Yoga smoothly
- learn how you can start a Laughter Club and start spreading laughter
- discuss the different application of Laughter Yoga in various settings
- learn and practice a minimum of 40 laughter exercises you can use by yourself and in your groups
and much more.
You will receive the following as part of your course package
- Latest Laughter Yoga Leader eManual
- Laughter Yoga International Leader Certificate
- additional information including meditations, standard forms and research documents and more
- mentoring and coaching following the training in order to get you off to a good start
- private FaceBook group for UnitedMind Laughter Professionals as well as Laughter Yoga Prozone UK for practicing Laughter Yoga Professionals, places to connect and network
- opportunity to join Laughter Association UK, the official body for Laughter Professionals in the UK, with an annual membership with full access to listings and information along with optional private social media groups and connections at the cost of £20 per year
- 6 months free of charge Telephone Laughter Club subscription
- CPD opportunities through our Accredited Laughter Yoga Teachers and partners
At the end of the two days you will, upon successful completion, receive a Laughter Yoga International Leader certificate allowing you to call yourself Laughter Yoga Leader.
The certificate enables you to obtain suitable professional insurance which is required for you when you run laughter workshops and laughter clubs.